Acoustofluidics in drops and in microfluidics: how to generate and control flows and fluid interface shapes with ultrasounds.
- Ph.D. Student: Maxime Costalonga (started Oct. 2012).
Collective motions of living micro-organisms and their relationship to treatment of water pollution and to enhancement of bio-fuel.
- Collaboration with Annick Mejean (LIED/Laboratoire Friedel, ENSCP).
- Supported by Programme Emergence(s) Ville de Paris.
- More information here (coming soon ...)
Drops/contact-line dynamics and forced spreading on superhydrophobic and textured surfaces.
- Collaboration with L. Limat, A. Daerr, L. Royon (MSC) and C. Mangeney (ITODYS, Univ. Paris 7).
- Supported by Grant from Labex SEAM.
- Post-Doctoral fellow: Tadashi Kajiya (from April 2013).
- The pointy shape of a freezing water drop (with J.H. Snoeijer, University of Twente, NL).
- The response to local perturbations of a liquid curtain (with S. Dorbolo, University of Liege, Belgium).
- The formation of periodic streaky structures of surfaces hit by femtosecond laser pulses (with J.P. Colombier et al., Lab. Hubert Curien, St Etienne)
- The dead bounce of a squash ball on a corner (with B. Darbois and C. Cohen, LadhyX – B. Audoly and P.T. Brun, IJLRDA).
Oct.2007-Feb.2011: Chargé de Recherches CNRS at Institute IEMN (Villeneuve d'Ascq, France).
Jan. 2006-Oct.2007: Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Bristol (UK). Department of Mathematics.
Sept. 2002-Sept 2003: Temporary Lecturer (ATER) at the University Paris 6 – Laboratory LMDH (France).